- 1 Reception
- Burglar Alarm
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Seperate WC
This spacious and bright three bedroom maisonette on the first and second floors of this period conversion. The property comprises double reception room, large master bedroom with good storage and en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, bathroom, guest WC, balcony, private roof terrace and a stylish kitchen with washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Warwick Avenue is located within Little Venice close to many shops, bars, restaurants and great transport links. Furnished or unfurnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 67
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 60, potential value 61
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.