- Guest Cloakroom
- En Suite Bathroom
- Reception Room
Oudini Estates are pleased to offer this well presented one bedroom apartment which is set over 893 sq ft. and comprises large double bedroom, one bathroom, an airy, bright reception room, fully fitted kitchen.
This prestigious apartment on Hertford Street is ideally providing easy access to many of the local shops and restaurants of the area, only few minutes` walk from Hyde Park & Green Park and is a short walk from Green Park Tube station.
Minimum stay of 91 days/13 weeks, with the above rates being inclusive of:
. Twice weekly maid service
. All utility bills included
. WIFI access
. Council tax
. TV license
VAT is additional and charged at the rate of 20% for the first 28 days and 4% thereafter.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 74, potential value 75
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 76, potential value 78
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.