Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living offers a luxurious and sophisticated lifestyle at London`s most exclusive address. Enjoy the services of a five star hotel, with the discretion, comfort and security of a private Mayfair residence.
Situated on the corner of Mount Street and Park Lane, overlooking the leafy green expanse of Hyde Park, Grosvenor House Apartments is moments from the boutiques and galleries of Mayfair.
The location offers convenient access to the major airports, the financial district and
London`s best attractions. Local transport links are within walking distance and taxis or private transfers are easily arranged.
Our Studio Suite is a smart choice when traveling on business or for a short leisure trip. Designed with practicality in mind, it keeps you connected with complimentary wireless internet access and features a fully-equipped kitchen for your comfort. Start the day perfectly in the invigorating rain shower or reward yourself in the evening with a pleasurable deep soak bath.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.