- 1 Reception
- Separate WC
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private Garage
Oudini Estates are proud to offer this stunning two bedroom apartment located on the lower ground floor of a period conversion with own private entrance and private garden. The property comprises an open plan reception room with a conservatory style dining room, fully fitted Tsunami style kitchen, luxury ensuite bathroom to master bedroom and another luxury shower room to 2nd bedroom. Other features include underfloor heating, air conditioning throughout ,burglar alarm and the luxury bang and olufsen audio-visual equipment on all the property.
It is ideally situated within minutes away from the tranquillity of Little Venice Gardens and within one minute walking to Warwick Avenue tube station.
This area is served by a variety of bus routes and for those wishing to travel by car the A40 is in close proximity.
The apartment is offered with a private garage.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.