- 1 Reception
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Seperate WC
- Burglar Alarm
A very modern refurbished two bedroom, duplex flat, situated on the fifth floor just behind London`s landmark Centre Point Building in Tottenham Court Road.
The property benefits from a large living room with a balcony, two bedrooms on the upper floor, separate kitchen, one bathroom with WC and a separate WC. It further benefits from ample storage space and lifts serving the building. The property has just been fully refurbished and refurnished.
Conveniently located withing walking distance of Tottenham Court Road underground station of Central and Northern lines and excellent transport links providing great access to all London areas. Oxford Street is conveniently near to offer a great number of amenities, restaurants and shops.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.