- 1 Reception
- Seperate WC
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Burglar Alarm
Located in the heart of Chelsea, we are pleased to offer this first floor, large, two double bedroom (887 sq ft) apartment in this private ported building with (lift).
The apartment comprises a fantastic reception area perfect for entertaining leading to an open plan modern kitchen with fully integrated Neff appliances and stone work tops. Floor to ceiling windows across one side of the reception room bring a wonderful sense of space to the room and fill the property with an abundance of natural light.
Both double bedrooms offer ample storage space, with the master bedroom suite comprising of a large en-suite bathroom with a raindrop shower over the bath and automatic sensor lighting. The family bathroom features a double walk in shower, with automatic lighting.
The property is available to rent furnished or unfurnished.
. Desirable central Chelsea Location
. Walking to the Kings Road / South Kensington
. Available Furnished or Unfurnished
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.