- 1 Reception
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Seperate WC
- Burglar Alarm
Oudini Estates are proud to offer this stunning apartment with amazing views from its beautiful south facing balcony. Along with this comes the a stunning, spacious (912sq ft) interior designed apartment, set within the heart of the Paddington Basin and close to the popular West End Quay.
The apartment is situated on the 14th floor of this prestigious building which features 24 hour concierge, lift service and secure underground parking.
The spacious and bright apartment comprises a beautiful reception room with a new and modern fitted open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartment offers easy access to superb transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow express) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines)
. On-site building manager
. Parking Available (by request)
. 24 Porter
. Video Entry
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.