- 1 Reception
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Burglar Alarm
A stunning one bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of the most desirable building of Welbeck Street. This one bedroom apartment offers contemporary, open-plan living and comes complete with fully-fitted kitchen - integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar and dining area. The spacious master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and boasts high ceilings throughout. The apartments also benefits from a separate bathroom and utility room.
Service & Features
Rates are quoted per week and exclude VAT (VAT reduces from 20% to 4% after the first 28 nights)
Rates Include all Utilities & Council Tax, twice weekly maid service including full linen and towel change, Complimentary welcome provisions on arrival, Preferred Access to The Third Space Health Clubs Marylebone and Soho, 24-hour telephone concierge services rivalling that of London`s top hotels, which include: Grocery shopping services, Dinner reservations, taxi bookings and theatre tickets Secure video door entry system & 24-hour CCTV, Workstations with Cordless VoIP telephones
42" slimline Samsung Smart TVs with SKY TV & Netflix
Conditions of Rates: All rates are exclusive of VAT and are apartment only, Minimum stay (90 days) restrictions apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.