- 1 Reception
- Seperate WC
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Oudini Estates are pleased to offer this stunning three bedroom house in a beautifully maintained period building, providing stylish living accommodation in the heart of Marylebone Village.
This interior designed apartment is accessed through a large reception room with private entrance. The house has a contemporary decor with solid wood floors. There is a cinema/playing room on the basement with a separate shower room and utility room, an ope-plan kitchen with a bright dining area and with access to the patio on the lower ground floor and a bright and airy reception room on the ground floor.
The three bedrooms are located on the first and second floors of the building: two bedrooms with a bathroom and a shower room on the first floor with access to the other patio and one bedroom with a shower room on the second floor.
Ideally located for the boutique shops and restaurants with Baker Street and Bond Street underground nearby, along with Marylebone mainline station, also within easy reach are the green open spaces of Regent`s Park and the variety of entertainment available in the theatres of the West End.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.