- En-suite Bathroom
- Reception Room
A beautiful, light and airy space in the hearth of Mayfair.
A light and airy second floor apartment with beautiful large windows that look out above North Audley Street and Hyde Park beyond.
Apartment B features its` own reception area and there is a fully fitted kitchen with fridge, dishwasher and a separate dining area.
The living room features a sofa which is convertible into a double bed, gas fireplace and a mounted flat screen 3D LED 55" inch TV.
Sleeps up to four adults
Master king-size bedroom (convertible to twin beds)
Convertible double sofa bed
Dining area for six
En suite bathroom with separate shower and bath
Separate guest toilet
Fully fitted kitchen, including a wine cooler
Washing machine with integrated dryer, dishwasher, fridge, wine cooler
Video entry phone system
Flat screen 3D LED TV`s in the living room and master bedroom
Gas fireplace in living room
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.