- 2 Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom
- Reception Room
- Shower Room
- Guest WC
We are pleased to offer a superb two-bedroom apartment situated on Green Street which is located in the heart of Mayfair.
This stunning second floor apartment is set over 1080 sq. ft. The living space comprises a guest cloakroom, a bright open plan/ reception room, modern fitted bathroom, two double bedrooms with the master bedroom leading onto an en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom also benefits from a panoramic bay window overlooking the North Audley Street boutiques.
The apartment boasts high ceilings, large featured bay sash windows in the reception and both bedrooms with the master bedroom comprising extensive closet space.
Further benefits include an internal lift service to each floor of the apartment, a storage cupboard located in the lower ground floor of the building. There is a porter on site and the apartment is extremely safe with 24-hour CCTV.
With its central location and excellent public transport facilities, Mayfair allows easy access to the rest of London. Nearby underground stations include Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines), Marble Arch (Central Line), Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and several regular and varied bus services further improve accessibility.
• Panoramic bay window
• High ceilings
• Gatineau kitchen appliances
• Underfloor heating
• On-site storage facilities available
• Flexible rental terms
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.