- 2 Bedrooms
- Communal Courtyard
- En Suite Bathroom
- Reception Room
Oudini Estates are delighted to offer this property a spectacular two-bedroom apartment with its own private terrace in Mayfair.
Located on the first floor of a Grade II listed, Victorian red brick building located in the heart of Mayfair, the apartment benefits from its own discrete private entrance via Binney Street.
Set over 1010 sq ft the apartment further benefits from an open plan kitchen and reception room which offers great entertaining space, guest bathroom, the master bedroom benefits from a dressing area & en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with access onto the private terrace internal courtyard.
This first-floor luxury apartment has been finished to the highest of specifications with key features including, comfort cooling, marble bathrooms, underfloor heating and Lutron lighting.
With its central location and excellent public transport facilities, Mayfair allows easy access to the rest of London. Nearby underground stations include Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines), Marble Arch (Central Line), Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) and a number of regular and varied bus services further improve accessibility.
• Private Terrace
• Air Conditioning
• En-Suite Bathroom
• Dedicated property manager and porter
• Digital TV & Video Entry
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.