- 1 Reception
- Seperate WC
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
This stunning one bedroom luxury apartment (376 sq ft) is situated on the ground floor garden level with beautiful floor to ceiling sash windows with landscaped garden views.
The apartment has been decorated and finished to the highest of standards with high end modern finishes whilst retaining its original Grade II listed features from the original building. The apartment comprises a splendid double bedroom with ample storage, a luxurious reception with bespoke furniture and garden views, an exquisite polished marble bathroom and a fully fitted bespoke Miele kitchen.
The building hosts 24 hour security, comfort cooling, lift service, unique private access to Kensington Garden Square gardens and an emergency out of hour`s maintenance service.
Garden House is located in a quiet residential part of W2 and close to the amenities of Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill and the beautiful Hyde Park including Whitley shopping mall. It is also perfectly located for easy access to transport links with Bayswater and Queensway tube station just 5 minutes walk away.
. Bright & spacious
. Access To Kensington Garden Square
. New bespoke kitchen
. 24 hour maintenance service
. Flexible rental terms
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.