- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Two Bathrooms
A stunning two bedroom apartment located on the second floor in the popular Cornwall House with concierge services, the property offer a superb living space in a sought after residential development moments from Regent`s Park and wide selection of world class amenities.
The apartment comprises of a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen, a master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom, family bathroom and a balcony.
Viewings are highly recommended. The property is perfectly located to Regents College and London Business School and is ideal for students.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 85, potential value 87
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 85, potential value 86
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.