Price £725 pw - Available Now - Furnished / Unfurnished
A fantastically spacious, interior designed, ground floor one-bedroom apartment facing the courtyard is available within this newly converted, warehouse style, gated development on the River Thames.
The apartment boasts a large open plan kitchen and living area. The fully fitted Metris Kitchen is complete with Miele appliances including an integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, full height fridge freezer, oven, hob and integrated extractor fan as well as a Caple wine cooler. The bathroom comprises full bathroom suite with underfloor heating whilst the bedroom with its bespoke mirrored wardrobes and automatic lights is also sure to impress. Further benefits of the apartment include a Crestron audio visual system, a digital video door entry system and pre-wiring for Sky + TV.
With its riverside location, Palace Wharf is also conveniently close to a number of transport links including Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Stations, along with several regular and varied bus services which further improve accessibility.
. Interior designed
. New build gated development
. Crestron automated system
. High spec
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- 1 Reception
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT
Standard Fee (Administration fees)
• The cost of the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement for up to two named persons will be: £390 per tenancy
• Reference fees (including credit checks, guarantor, bank, previous landlord, etc for each reference application) £90
• Change of occupancy within an existing tenancy: £390
• End of tenancy inventory check-out organised by Oudini Estates £165*
• Letter sent by Oudini Estates regarding late or non-payment of rent: £54
• Tenant reference request: £40
• Tenancy renewal: £125
• Additional occupant fees: £90
Security deposit Information:
• Security deposit: Equivalent to six weeks` rent
• Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit: Extra two weeks rent on top of the initial security deposit
*The mentioned charge is for a one bedroom property. However, this will vary based on the size of the property. Our independent inventory fees are available on request.
In addition, where a landlord organises this inspection independently of Oudini Estates, the charge may vary.
Credit Card Fees (there is no charge for online debit card payments)
Consumer credit card (2.99% of transaction value)
International credit/debit card (3.99% of transaction value)
Diners Club cards (3.99% of transaction value)
AMEX cards (4.2% of transaction value)
The refund of this transaction will not be given back in any scenario.
IMPORTANT: Should you wish to terminate your tenancy before the end of the term and the Landlord agrees that you can terminate early, you will be responsible for the payment of the prorate commission paid in advance by the Landlord For the unexpired portion of the Tenancy Agreement.